Chapter 37A - NEW JERSEY BOARD OF MASSAGE AND BODYWORK THERAPY RULES
- Subchapter 1 - PURPOSE AND DEFINITIONS (§ 13:37A-1.1 to 13:37A-1.2)
- Subchapter 2 - LICENSURE (§ 13:37A-2.1 to 13:37A-2.5)
- Subchapter 3 - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE (§ 13:37A-3.1 to 13:37A-3.10)
- Subchapter 4 - CONTINUING EDUCATION (§ 13:37A-4.1 to 13:37A-4.5)
- Subchapter 5 - BUSINESS PRACTICES (§ 13:37A-5.1 to 13:37A-5.4)
- Subchapter 6 - BUSINESS REGISTRATION (§ 13:37A-6.1 to 13:37A-6.3)
- Subchapter 7 - FEE SCHEDULES (§ 13:37A-7.1)
R.2019 d.117, effective October 17, 2019.
See: 51 N.J.R. 1157(a), 51 N.J.R. 1688(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 37A, New Jersey Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy Rules, was adopted as new rules by R.2012 d.150, effective September 4, 2012. See: 43 N.J.R. 2721(a), 44 N.J.R. 2185(b).
Chapter 37A, New Jersey Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy Rules, was readopted as R.2019 d.117, effective October 17, 2019. See: Source and Effective Date. See, also, section annotations.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.