Chapter 69M - CASINO SIMULCASTING
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 13:69M-1.1 to 13:69M-1.2)
- Subchapter 2 - CONDUCT OF CASINO SIMULCASTING (§ 13:69M-2.1 to 13:69M-2.12A)
- Subchapter 3 - CASINO SIMULCASTING FACILITY (§ 13:69M-3.1 to 13:69M-3.4)
- Subchapter 4 - PARI-MUTUEL POOLS (§ 13:69M-4.1 to 13:69M-4.18)
- Subchapter 5 - LICENSING OF EMPLOYEES (§ 13:69M-5.1)
- Subchapter 6 - LICENSING AND REGISTRATION ENTITIES AND THEIR EMPLOYEES (§ 13:69M-6.1 to 13:69M-6.4)
- Subchapter 7 - RECONCILIATION WITH SENDING TRACKS AND PAYMENTS TO RACING COMMISSION (§ 13:69M-7.1 to 13:69M-7.3)
- Subchapter 8 - RACE INFORMATION (§ 13:69M-8.1)
- Subchapter 9 - SUPERVISORS OF MUTUELS (§ 13:69M-9.1 to 13:69M-9.3)
Effective: October 24, 2018.
See: 50 N.J.R. 2337(c).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 69M, Casino Simulcasting, was adopted as new rules by R.2011 d.313, effective December 19, 2011. See: 43 N.J.R. 2515(a), 43 N.J.R. 3455(a).
Chapter 69M, Casino Simulcasting, was readopted, effective October 24, 2018. See: Source and Effective Date.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.