Subchapter 3 - TRANSFER OR ASSIGNMENT OF EXCHANGE WAGERING LICENSE TO A SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST; OPERATION OF EXCHANGE WAGERING SYSTEM BY PERSON OR ENTITY OTHER THAN THE EXCHANGE WAGERING LICENSEE; IN-STATE REQUIREMENT FOR EXCHANGE WAGERING SYSTEM COMPONENTS; REGULATORY COSTS; EXCHANGE WAGERING SYSTEM REVENUE DISTRIBUTION
- § 13:74C-3.1 - Transfer or assignment of exchange wagering license
- § 13:74C-3.2 - Operation of exchange wagering system by person or entity other than the exchange wagering licensee; exchange management agent; exchange services agent
- § 13:74C-3.3 - In-State requirement for exchange wagering administrative offices and components of exchange wagering system; waiver criteria
- § 13:74C-3.4 - Racing Commission regulatory costs
- § 13:74C-3.5 - Required distributions of certain exchange revenues and net exchange wagering revenues; audit requirement
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.