Chapter 14 - SPECIAL EDUCATION
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 6A:14-1.1 to 6A:14-1.3)
- Subchapter 2 - PROCEDURAL SAFEGUARDS (§ 6A:14-2.1 to 6A:14-2.10)
- Subchapter 3 - SERVICES (§ 6A:14-3.1 to 6A:14-3.9)
- Subchapter 4 - PROGRAMS AND INSTRUCTION (§ 6A:14-4.1 to 6A:14-4.12)
- Subchapter 5 - PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL AND RELATED SERVICES (§ 6A:14-5.1 to 6A:14-5.2)
- Subchapter 6 - REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVICES IN NONPUBLIC SCHOOLS (§ 6A:14-6.1 to 6A:14-6.5)
- Subchapter 7 - RECEIVING SCHOOLS (§ 6A:14-7.1 to 6A:14-7.10)
- Subchapter 8 - PROGRAMS OPERATED BY THE DEPARTMENTS OF CORRECTIONS AND HUMAN SERVICES, AND THE JUVENILE JUSTICE COMMISSION (§ 6A:14-8.1 to 6A:14-8.3)
- Subchapter 9 - MONITORING, CORRECTIVE ACTION AND COMPLAINT INVESTIGATION (§ 6A:14-9.1 to 6A:14-9.2)
- Subchapter 10 - EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAMS (§ 6A:14-10.1 to 6A:14-10.2)
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Appendix F
- Appendix G
R.2020 d.100, effective September 10, 2020.
See: 52 N.J.R. 981(a), 52 N.J.R. 1822(b).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 14, Special Education, was adopted as R.1998 d.334, effective July 6, 1998. See: 30 N.J.R. 1219(b), 30 N.J.R. 2435(a).
Chapter 14, Special Education, was readopted as R.2003 d.387, effective September 8, 2003. See: 35 N.J.R. 1991(a), 35 N.J.R. 4714(c).
Chapter 14, Special Education, was readopted as R.2006 d.315, effective August 4, 2006. As a part of R.2006 d.315, Appendices A through E were repealed, and Appendices A through G were adopted as new rules, effective September 5, 2006. See: 38 N.J.R. 2253(a), 38 N.J.R. 3530(b).
In accordance with N.J.S.A. 52:14B-5.1b, Chapter 14, Special Education, was scheduled to expire on August 4, 2013. See: 43 N.J.R. 1203(a).
Chapter 14, Special Education, was readopted with technical changes, effective June 26, 2013. See: 45 N.J.R. 1909(c).
Chapter 14, Special Education, was readopted as R.2020 d.100, effective September 10, 2020. As a part of R.2020 d.100, Subchapter 9, Monitoring, Corrective Action and Complaint Investigation, was renamed Monitoring, Corrective Action, and Complaint Investigation, effective October 5, 2020. See: Source and Effective Date. See, also, section annotations.
N.J.S.A. 18A:4-15, 18A:7B-1 et seq., 18A:7C-1 et seq., 18A:7F-1 et seq., 18A:39-1.1, 18A:40-4, 18A:46-1 et seq., and 18A:46A-1 et seq.; and P.L. 93-112, § 504; 94-142; 99-457; 101-476; 105-17; and 108-446.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.