Subchapter 10 - POSSESSION, PROPAGATION, LIBERATION, SALE AND IMPORTATION OF GAME ANIMALS AND GAME BIRDS
- § 7:25-10.1 - Scope
- § 7:25-10.2 - Construction
- § 7:25-10.3 - Purpose
- § 7:25-10.4 - Definitions
- § 7:25-10.5 - Permit required
- § 7:25-10.6 - Game animals and game birds for which a permit is required for possession
- § 7:25-10.7 - Categories of permits, expiration, fees, sales receipt required, records and reports required
- § 7:25-10.8 - General possession criteria
- § 7:25-10.9 - Emergency possession
- § 7:25-10.10 - Potentially dangerous species
- § 7:25-10.11 - Criteria for the possession of potentially dangerous species
- § 7:25-10.12 - Denial, suspension, revocation, and hearings
- § 7:25-10.13 - Miscellaneous provisions
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.