Subchapter 3 - IDENTIFYING FRESHWATER WETLANDS AND TRANSITION AREAS; FRESHWATER WETLANDS RESOURCE VALUE CLASSIFICATION
- § 7:7A-3.1 - Identifying freshwater wetlands
- § 7:7A-3.2 - Classification of freshwater wetlands by resource value
- § 7:7A-3.3 - Identifying a transition area
- § 7:7A-3.4 - Transition areas due to freshwater wetlands on adjacent property
- § 7:7A-3.5 - Reserved
- § 7:7A-3.6 - Effect, duration, and extension of a letter of interpretation (Recodified)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.