N.M. Code R. § 18.104.22.168 - BULLYING PREVENTION PROGRAMS - ESTABLISHMENT
A. Following adoption of a bullying prevention policy, each public school shall:
(1) establish an annual bullying prevention program for students aligned with New Mexico's health education content standards with benchmarks and performance standards;
(2) provide annual training beginning with the 2020-2021 school year and each school year thereafter on bullying prevention to all school personnel and regular volunteers who have significant contact with students; and
(3) incorporate information on the bullying prevention policy into new employee training.
B. Each school district and public school shall develop a plan for the way in which the policy is to be publicized, including:
(1) making each school district's bullying prevention policy, and developmentally, culturally and linguistically appropriate variants of the policy, available on district and/or school public websites;
(2) identifying a point of contact for bullying-related concerns; and
(3) informing parents and students about the policy at least annually through student handbooks and other resources.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.