Part 51 - SALES - RESTRICTIONS ON SALES
- § 184.108.40.206 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 220.127.116.11 - SCOPE
- § 18.104.22.168 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 22.214.171.124 - DURATION
- § 126.96.36.199 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 188.8.131.52 - OBJECTIVE
- § 184.108.40.206 - DEFINITIONS
- § 220.127.116.11 - SALES FROM LICENSED PREMISES ONLY
- § 18.104.22.168 - OPEN CONTAINER RESTRICTIONS
- § 22.214.171.124 - AFTER HOURS SALES OR SERVICE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- § 126.96.36.199 - SALES TO INTOXICATED PERSONS
- § 188.8.131.52 - "BYOB" EXCEPTION: PRIVATE PARTIES ON LICENSED PREMISES
- § 184.108.40.206 - ALCOHOL SERVICE BY EMPLOYEES ONLY
- § 220.127.116.11 - GAMBLING ON LICENSED PREMISES
- § 18.104.22.168 - SALES OF CERTAIN SPIRITOUS LIQUORS
- § 22.214.171.124 - SALES OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES TO MOTOR VEHICLES PROHIBITED
Pre-NMAC History: The material in this part was derived from that previously filed with the commission of public records, state records center and archives under:
ABC Regulation No. 6A-2 through 6A-5, Sales from Designated Premises Only--Delivery Service Regulation No. 6A-2 through 6A-5, Interpreting and Exemplifying Section 60-6A-2 through 60-6A-5 NMSA 1978 (1981 and 1984 Supp.), filed 3/26/1985;
AGD 6A-2, Sales from Licensed Premises Only, filed 9/25/1990;
ABC Regulation No. 6A-7.(A), Shipping Invoices Regulation 6A-7.(A) Interpreting and Exemplifying Section 60-6A-7 NMSA 1978 (1981 and 1984 Supp.), filed 11/4/1985;
AGD Regulation 6A-7, Shipping Invoices, filed 9/25/1990;
AGD Regulation 7A-1(C), After Hours, filed 9/25/1990;
ABC Regulation No. 7A-16.(A), Sales to Intoxicated Persons Regulation 7A-16(A), Interpreting and Exemplifying Section 60-7A-16 NMSA 1978 (1981-1984 Supp.), filed 11/4/1985; and
AGD 7A-16, Sales to Intoxicated Persons, filed 9/25/1990.
History of Repealed Material:
AGD Regulation 6A-7, Shipping Invoices (filed 9/25/1990) repealed 3/31/1997.
15 10.51 NMAC, Sales - Restrictions on Sales, filed 09/15/2006 - Repealed effective 4/25/2017.
AGD 6A-2, Sales from Licensed Premises Only (filed 9/25/1990); AGD 6A-7, Shipping Invoices (filed 9/25/1990); AGD-7A-1(C) (filed 9/25/1990); AGD-7A-16, Sales to Intoxiated Persons (filed 9/25/1990); and AGD-7B-6, Defense to Sale to Minor (filed 9/25/1990) were all renumbered, reformatted, amended, and replaced by 15 NMAC 10.5.1, Restrictions on Sales, effective 3/31/1997.
15 NMAC 10.5.1, Restrictions on Sales (filed 3/14/1997) was renumbered, reformatted, amended and replaced by 15.10.51 NMAC, Restrictions on Sales, effective 10/15/2006.
15.10.51 NMAC, Sales - Restrictions on Sales (filed 9/15/2006) was replaced by 15.10.51 NMAC Sales - Restrictions on Sales, effective 4/25/2017.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.