Part 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR WATER UTILITIES
- § 220.127.116.11 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 18.104.22.168 - SCOPE
- § 22.214.171.124 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 126.96.36.199 - DURATION
- § 188.8.131.52 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 184.108.40.206 - OBJECTIVE
- § 220.127.116.11 - DEFINITIONS
- § 18.104.22.168 - TABLE OF CONTENTS
- § 22.214.171.124 - INTRODUCTION
- § 126.96.36.199 - HISTORY
This rule was filed as NMPSC Rule 710.
Pre-NMAC History: The material in this part was derived from that previously filed with the Commission of Public Records-State Records Center and Archives.
G.O. 42, General Order Number 42, Regulations Governing Water Utilities, 5-2-84.
NMPSC Rule 710, General Provisions For Water Utilities, 6-30-88.
History of Repealed Material: [RESERVED]
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.