Part 810 - PROCEDURES FOR REVIEW OF RATES PROPOSED BY WATER AND SANITATION DISTRICTS
- § 17.12.810.1 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 17.12.810.2 - SCOPE
- § 17.12.810.3 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 17.12.810.4 - DURATION
- § 17.12.810.5 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 17.12.810.6 - OBJECTIVE
- § 17.12.810.7 - DEFINITIONS
- § 17.12.810.8 - TABLE OF CONTENTS
- § 17.12.810.9 - FILINGS BY WATER AND SANITATION DISTRICTS PROPOSING NEW RATES
- § 17.12.810.10 - NOTICE TO TAXPAYER-ELECTORS PRIOR TO FILING OF PROPOSED RATES
- § 17.12.810.11 - PROTESTS BY TAXPAYER-ELECTORS
- § 17.12.810.12 - FORM AND FILING OF PROTEST
- § 17.12.810.13 - RESPONSE TO PROTEST
- § 17.12.810.14 - SUBMISSION OF WRITTEN TESTIMONY AND EXHIBITS BY DISTRICT
- § 17.12.810.15 - COMMISSION REVIEW OF RATES
- § 17.12.810.16 - STATUS OF PROTESTANTS DURING PROCEEDING
Pre-NMAC History. The material in this part was derived from that previously filed with the Commission of Public Records-State Records Center and Archives.
G.O.47 (Interim), Procedures for Review of Rates Proposed by Water and Sanitation Districts, filed 9/13/85.
G.O. No. 47, Procedures for Review of Rates Proposed by Water and Sanitation District's Attachment "1", filed 2/12/86.
NMPSC Rule 810, Procedures for Review of Rates Proposed by Water and Sanitation Districts, filed 6/30/88.
History of Repealed Material. [RESERVED]
NMPSC Rule 810, Procedures for Review of Rates Proposed by Water and Sanitation Districts (filed 6/30/88) was renumbered, reformatted, amended and replaced by 17.12.810 NMAC, Procedures for Review of Rates Proposed by Water and Sanitation Districts, effective 7/31/2007.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.