Part 2 - UNITED STATES FLAG AND THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- § 126.96.36.199 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 188.8.131.52 - SCOPE
- § 184.108.40.206 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 220.127.116.11 - DURATION
- § 18.104.22.168 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 22.214.171.124 - OBJECTIVE
- § 126.96.36.199 - DEFINITIONS
- § 188.8.131.52 - GOVERNING THE UNITED STATES FLAG AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- § 184.108.40.206 - HOW TO DISPLAY THE FLAG
Current through Register Vol. 33, No. 7, April 5, 2022
PRE-NMAC HISTORY: The material in this part was derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under SBE Regulation No. 70-16, How To Display The Flag, filed November 13, 1970;
SBE Regulation 70-16, Amendment 1, How To Display The Flag, filed June 27, 1998;
SBE Regulation No. 72-5, Governing The United States Flag, filed February 17, 1972; and
SBE Regulation No. 72-5, Amendment 1, Governing The United States Flag, filed November 19, 1987.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.