Part 4 - DISENROLLMENT WHEN A STUDENT IS NOT LEAGALLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL
- § 18.104.22.168 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 22.214.171.124 - SCOPE
- § 126.96.36.199 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 188.8.131.52 - DURATION
- § 184.108.40.206 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 220.127.116.11 - OBJECTIVE
- § 18.104.22.168 - DEFINITIONS
- § 22.214.171.124 - LIMITATION ON ENROLLMENT
- § 126.96.36.199 - PROCEDURE
Current through Register Vol. 33, No. 7, April 5, 2022
PRE-NMAC HISTORY: The material in this regulation is derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under: State Board of Education Regulation No. 76-17, Disenrollment Procedure when a Student is not Legally Enrolled in School, filed September 1, 1976; and
Amendment 1 to State Board of Education Regulation No. 76-17, Disenrollment Procedure when a Student is not Legally Enrolled in School, filed November 22, 1988.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.