Part 5 - SCHOOL CALENDAR REQUIREMENTS
- § 18.104.22.168 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 22.214.171.124 - SCOPE
- § 126.96.36.199 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 188.8.131.52 - DURATION
- § 184.108.40.206 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 220.127.116.11 - OBJECTIVE
- § 18.104.22.168 - DEFINITIONS
- § 22.214.171.124 - REQUIREMENTS
- § 126.96.36.199 - TEMPORARY PROVISION
Current through Register Vol. 33, No. 7, April 5, 2022
PRE-NMAC HISTORY: The material in this regulation was derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under State Board of Education Regulation 93-24, Variable School Calendar Application, Review and Reporting Process, filed March 3, 1994; and
State Board of Education Regulation 92-3, Variable School Calendar Application, Review and Reporting Process, filed April 3, 1992.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.