Part 6 - PROHIBITION ON THE SALE OR USE OF LISTS IN DIRECT MARKETING; DEFINITION OF "LEGITIMATE EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES"
- § 22.214.171.124 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 126.96.36.199 - SCOPE
- § 188.8.131.52 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 184.108.40.206 - DURATION
- § 220.127.116.11 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 18.104.22.168 - OBJECTIVE
- § 22.214.171.124 - DEFINITIONS
- § 126.96.36.199 - PROHIBITION
PRE-NMAC HISTORY: The material in this regulation was derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under: State Board of Education Regulation No. 93-18, Regulation Relating To The Prohibition On The Sale Or Use Of Student, Faculty And Staff Lists In Direct Marketing; Definition Of "Legitimate Educational Purposes", filed October 20, 1993.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.