Part 4 - TOBACCO, ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE SCHOOL DISTRICTS
- § 126.96.36.199 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 188.8.131.52 - SCOPE
- § 184.108.40.206 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 220.127.116.11 - DURATION
- § 18.104.22.168 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 22.214.171.124 - OBJECTIVE
- § 126.96.36.199 - DEFINITIONS
- § 188.8.131.52 - REQUIREMENTS
- § 184.108.40.206 - EXCEPTION
PRE-NMAC HISTORY: The material in this regulation is derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under: State Board of Education Regulation No. 94-2, Regulation on Tobacco Free School Districts, filed July 19, 1994.
6.12.4 NMAC, Tobacco, Alcohol and Drug Free School Districts, filed 5/16/2001 - Repealed effective 12/15/2015.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.