Part 3 - ELIGIBILITY FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY ASSESSMENTS OR PROGRAMS AND DIPLOMA IN NM
- § 188.8.131.52 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 184.108.40.206 - SCOPE
- § 220.127.116.11 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 18.104.22.168 - DURATION
- § 22.214.171.124 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 126.96.36.199 - OBJECTIVE
- § 188.8.131.52 - DEFINITIONS
- § 184.108.40.206 - TESTING ELIGIBILITY AND USE OF THE UNDERAGE FORM
- § 220.127.116.11 - ISSUANCE OF HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY CREDENTIALS
- § 18.104.22.168 - ISSUANCE OF DEPARTMENT HIGH SCHOOL ADULT DIPLOMAS
- § 22.214.171.124 - CRITERIA FOR BECOMING A QUALIFIED HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY PUBLISHER OR PROGRAM PROVIDER
- § 126.96.36.199 - CRITERIA FOR BECOMING A QUALIFIED ADULT DIPLOMA PROGRAM
Current through Register Vol. 33, No. 7, April 5, 2022
6.30.3 NMAC, Eligibility for the General Educational Development Tests (GED Tests) and Diploma in NM, filed 5/31/2001, was repealed and replaced by 6.30.3 NMAC, Eligibility for the High School Equivalency Assessments or Programs and Diploma in NM, effective 1/28/2020.
PRE-NMAC HISTORY: The material in this regulation is derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under:
SDE Regulation 71-21, Minimum Age Requirement for G.E.D. Test Administration in New Mexico, filed January 31, 1972;
SDE Regulation 73-20, Regulation Governing Minimum Age Requirement for G.E.D. Test Administration in New Mexico, filed June 12, 1973; and
State Board of Education Regulation 80-12, eligibility for the G.E.D. Assessment or program and Diploma in New Mexico, filed March 3, 1981.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.