Part 2 - LICENSURE FOR EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION, GRADES PRE K-12
- § 188.8.131.52 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 184.108.40.206 - SCOPE
- § 220.127.116.11 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 18.104.22.168 - DURATION
- § 22.214.171.124 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 126.96.36.199 - OBJECTIVE
- § 188.8.131.52 - DEFINITIONS
- § 184.108.40.206 - REQUIREMENTS FOR STANDARD LICENSURE
- § 220.127.116.11 - REQUIREMENTS FOR PROVISIONAL LICENSURE FOR SCHOOL PRINCIPALS AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS
- § 18.104.22.168 - REFERENCED MATERIAL
Current through Register Vol. 33, No. 7, April 5, 2022
Pre-NMAC History: The material in this part was derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under:
SBE Regulation No.78-13, Five Year Administrative Certificate, filed September 6, 1978.
SBE Regulation No. 78-14, Ten Year Administrative Certificate, filed September 6, 1978.
SBE Regulation 87-5 Amendment No. 1, Licensure in Educational Administration, Grades K-12, filed December 4, 1990.
History of Repealed Material: [RESERVED]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.