Part 2 - GOVERNING NOTICE OF REEMPLOYMENT OR TERMINATION OF LICENSED SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS
- § 220.127.116.11 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 18.104.22.168 - SCOPE
- § 22.214.171.124 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 126.96.36.199 - DURATION
- § 188.8.131.52 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 184.108.40.206 - OBJECTIVE
- § 220.127.116.11 - DEFINITIONS
- § 18.104.22.168 - REQUIREMENTS
- § 22.214.171.124 - FAILURE TO PROVIDE NOTICE TO TENURED LICENSED EMPLOYEES
Current through Register Vol. 33, No. 7, April 5, 2022
PRE-NMAC HISTORY: The material in this regulation is derived from that previously filed with the State Records Center and Archives under:
State Board of Education Regulation No. 74-9, Regulation Governing Notice of Reemployment or Termination of Certified School Instructors, filed April 26, 1974;
State Board of Education Regulation No. 75-7, Governing Notice of Reemployment or Termination of Certified School Instructors, filed July 14, 1975; and
Amendment No. 1 to State Board of Education Regulation No. 75-7, Governing Notice of Reemployment or Termination of Licensed School Instructors, filed June 27, 1988.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.