Part 5 - PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR LIBRARIAN-TEACHERS
- § 22.214.171.124 - ISSUING AGENCY
- § 126.96.36.199 - SCOPE
- § 188.8.131.52 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- § 184.108.40.206 - DURATION
- § 220.127.116.11 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 18.104.22.168 - OBJECTIVE
- § 22.214.171.124 - DEFINITIONS
- § 126.96.36.199 - REQUIREMENTS
- § 188.8.131.52 - IMPLEMENTATION OF THE HIGH OBJECTIVE UNIFORM STANDARD OF EVALUATION- ANNUAL
- § 184.108.40.206 - IMPLEMENTATION OF THE HIGH OBJECTIVE UNIFORM STANDARD OF EVALUATION FOR ADVANCEMENT TO LEVEL II OR LEVEL III LICENSURE
- § 220.127.116.11 - NEW MEXICO LIBRARIAN-TEACHER COMPETENCIES AND INDICATORS FOR LICENSURE LEVELS I, II, III
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.