N.Y. Comp. Codes R. & Regs. Tit. 17 App A-16
(cf. § 185.2 )
Ministerial acts include:
1. The control of signs pursuant to section 1307 of the Parks and Recreation Law.
2. Maintaining and updating manuals specifying rules and regulations of the department and for the issuance of licenses and permits.
3. All suspensions or revocations of certificates or permits, or other enforcement actions for failure to comply with any provision of the rules, regulations or orders of the department.
4. Preparation, filing and publishing of reports required by law.
5. Investment and disbursement of funds.
6. Award and administration of concessionaire agreements and towing permits.
7. Operation and maintenance of service station areas.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.