Part 20 - Brokers, agents and certain other licensees - general
- § 20.1 - Applications for temporary licenses
- § 20.2 - Notice of termination of agent's appointment
- § 20.3 - Fiduciary responsibility of insurance agents, title insurance agents, and insurance brokers; premium accounts
- § 20.4 - Fiduciary responsibility of insurance agents, title insurance agents, and insurance brokers; minimum recordkeeping requirements
- § 20.5 - Commissions from an hmo
- § 20.6 - Fees; Insurance Law section 2119
- § 20.7 - Continuing education requirements
Statutory authority: Insurance Law, §§201, 301, 1109, 2103, 2104, 2109, 2112, 2119, 2120, 2121
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.