Part 221 - Limitations Upon And Requirements For The Use Of Credit Information For Personal Lines Insurance
- § 221.0 - Purpose
- § 221.1 - Applicability and scope
- § 221.2 - Definitions
- § 221.3 - Use of credit information to underwrite or rate risks for personal lines insurance
- § 221.4 - Requirements for obtaining current credit information
- § 221.5 - Disclosure requirements
- § 221.6 - Adverse action notification
- § 221.7 - Dispute resolution and error correction
- § 221.8 - Filing of scoring models (or other scoring processes)
- § 221.9 - An insurer's use of scoring model(s), other scoring processes, or any other credit information in the underwriting or rating of personal lines insurance
- § 221.10 - Insurer certification
Statutory authority: Insurance Law, §§201, 301, art. 28
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.