Part 228 - TITLE INSURANCE RATES, EXPENSES AND CHARGES
- § 228.0 - Scope and purpose
- § 228.1 - Definitions
- § 228.2 - Prohibition on Inducements for Future Title Insurance Business; Permitted Expenses
- § 228.3 - Expense reporting and rate filings
- § 228.4 - Allocation of expenses
- § 228.5 - Ancillary or other discretionary fee
- § 228.6 - Filings to demonstrate continued compliance with Insurance Law article 23
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.