Chapter XIV - Individual And Small Group Health Insurance
- Part 360 - Rules To Assure An Orderly Implementation And Ongoing Operation Of Open Enrollment And Community Rating Of Individual And Small Group Health Insurance (§ 360.1 to 360.20)
- Part 361 - Establishment And Operation Of Market Stabilization Mechanisms For Individual And Small Group Health Insurance And Medicare Supplement Insurance (§ 361.1 to 361.10)
- Part 362 - The Healthy New York Program And The Direct Payment Stop Loss Relief Program (Subpart 362-1 to 362-5)
- Part 363 - Unprofessional Conduct (§ 363.1 to 363.10)
- Part 364 - Paid Family Leave Risk Adjustment Fund (§ 364.1 to 364.2)
- Part 365 - Paid Family Leave Covid- 19 Risk Adjustment Mechanism (§ 365.0 to 365.6)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.