Subchapter J - COMMISSION FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY HANDICAPPED
- Part 725 - Pension Plan For Blind Vending Stand Operators (§ 725.1 to 725.5)
- Part 726 - Application For Authorization To Represent Goods And Articles As Blind Made Or Processed Products Pursuant To Sections 396-f And 396-g Of The General Business Law (§ 726.1 to 726.9)
- Part 727 - Confidential Nature Of Records Of The Commission For The Visually Handicapped (§ 727.1 to 727.4)
- Part 728 - The Equipment Loan Fund For The Disabled (§ 728.1 to 728.5)
- Part 729 - BUSINESS ENTERPRISE PROGRAM (§ 729.1 to 729.23)
- Part 730 - [Repealed]
- Part 750 - [Repealed]
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.