Chapter XV - Local Government Services
- Part 800 - Repealed
- Part 801 - Repealed
- Part 802 - Repealed
- Part 803 - Repealed
- Part 804 - Repealed
- Part 805 - Repealed
- Part 810 - Frank C. Moore Local Government Achievement Awards (§ 810.1 to 810.8)
- Part 811 - State Aid For Comprehensive Studies And Reports Under General Municipal Law, Article 5-j (§ 811.1 to 811.16)
- Part 812 - State Aid For The Development And Revision Of County Charters Under Municipal Home Rule Law, Section 38 (§ 812.1 to 812.13)
- Part 813 - State Aid For The Development And Revision Of City Charters Under Municipal Home Rule Law, Section 38 (§ 813.1 to 813.13)
- Part 814 - Shared Municipal Services Incentive Awards (§ 814.1 to 814.6)
- Part 815 - Local Government Efficiency Award (§ 815.1 to 815.6)
- Part 816 - Local Government Performance And Efficiency Program (§ 816.1 to 816.8)
The powers and duties of the Office of Charities Registration were transferred to the Department of Law pursuant to chapter 83 of the Laws of 1995.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.