Part 5 - Personnel Changes
- § 5.1 - Transfers
- § 5.2 - Leaves of absence
- § 5.3 - Resignation
- § 5.4 - Reinstatement following resignation
- § 5.5 - Layoff of competitive class employees
- § 5.6 - Layoff of noncompetitive class employees
- § 5.7 - Refusal or failure to accept appointment from competitive and noncompetitive reemployment lists
- § 5.8 - Placement rosters
- § 5.9 - Restoration to duty from workers' compensation leave, termination of service upon exhaustion or termination of workers' compensation leave, or reinstatement following termination due to disability arising from occupational injury or disease
- § 5.10 - Redeployment lists
Statutory authority: Civil Service Law, §6
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.