Part 201 - Determination of Representation Status under Section 207 of the Act
- § 201.1 - Scope
- § 201.2 - Petition; filing
- § 201.3 - Time for filing of petitions
- § 201.4 - Showing of interest
- § 201.5 - Contents of petition for certification; contents of petition for decertification; contents of petition to clarify existing unit or to determine unit placement of positions; response to petition
- § 201.6 - Publication
- § 201.7 - Notice of pending petitions
- § 201.8 - Investigation and election
- § 201.9 - Employer applications for designation of persons as managerial or confidential
- § 201.10 - Decision by administrative law judge
- § 201.11 - Exceptions to decision of administrative law judge; action by board
- § 201.12 - [Repealed]
Statutory authority: Civil Service Law, art. 14
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.