Part 202 - Procedure for the Review of Questions Concerning the Certification of Employee Organizations under Section 206.1 of the Act
- § 202.1 - Scope
- § 202.2 - Petitions; filing
- § 202.3 - Time for filing of petitions
- § 202.4 - Contents of petition for review
- § 202.5 - Intervention
- § 202.6 - Notice of pending petitions
- § 202.7 - Investigation and hearing
- § 202.8 - Decision by administrative law judge
- § 202.9 - Exceptions to decision of administrative law judge; action by the board
Statutory authority: Civil Service Law, art. 14
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.