Subtitle AA - STATE COMMISSION OF CORRECTION
- Chapter I - MINIMUM STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS FOR MANAGEMENT OF COUNTY JAILS AND PENITENTIARIES (Subchapter A)
- Chapter II - Miscellaneous (Part 7200 to 7400)
- Chapter III - Minimum Standards and Regulations for Management of Specialized Secure Juvenile Detention Facilities for Older Youth (Part 7301 to 7360)
- Chapter IV - Minimum Standards And Regulations For Management Of Secure Facilities Operated By The Office Of Children And Family Service (Part 7401 to 7442)
- Chapter V - Minimum Standards And Regulations For Management Of City Jails-town And Village Lockups (Part 7500 to 7512)
- Chapter VI - Minimum Standards And Regulations For Management Of State Correctional Facilities (Part 7600 to 7700)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.