Part 9950 - Access To Records
- § 9950.1 - Statement of purpose
- § 9950.2 - Definitions
- § 9950.3 - Times and places for inspecting records
- § 9950.4 - Persons from whom records may be obtained
- § 9950.5 - Fees for copying records
- § 9950.6 - Availability of panel records
- § 9950.7 - Procedures governing inspection and copying of records
- § 9950.8 - Trade secrets
- § 9950.9 - Appeals of denial of access to records
Statutory authority: Public Officers Law, §§ 87[b], 94
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.