11 .0105 - PROHIBITED ACTS
11 .0105. PROHIBITED ACTS
In addition to the prohibited acts set forth elsewhere in this Subchapter and in Chapter 74D of the General Statutes, any applicant, licensee, or registrant who does any of the following shall have his or her application denied, or his or her license or registration revoked or suspended:
(1) Displays or causes or permits to be displayed, or has in his or her possession any cancelled, revoked, suspended, fictitious, fraudulently altered license or registration identification card, or any document simulating a license or registration identification card or purporting to be or to have been issued as a license or registration identification card;
(2) Lends his or her license or registration identification card to any person or allows the use thereof by another;
(3) Displays or represents any license or registration identification card not issued to him or her as being his or her license or registration identification card;
(4) Includes in any advertisement a statement which implies official state authorized certification or approval other than this statement: "Licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina." Licensees may include their license number.
(5) Includes in the company name the word "police" or other law enforcement designation that implies that the alarm company is affiliated with a local, state, or federal law enforcement agency.
(6) Makes any false statement or gives any false information to a third party provider in connection with any criminal history record check provided to the Board.(Authority G.S. 74D-5; 74D-10; Temporary Rule Eff. January 9, 1984, for a Period of 120 Days to Expire on May 7, 1984; Eff. May 1, 1984; Amended Eff. August 1, 2007. Amended by North Carolina Register Volume 29, Issue 1, July 1, 2014 effective June 1, 2014.)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.