11 .0301 - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
11 .0301. APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
(a) Each licensee or qualifying agent shall submit and sign an application form for the registration of his employee on a form provided by the Board. This form, when sent to the board, shall be accompanied by:
(1) one set of classifiable fingerprints on a standard F.B.I. applicant card,
(2) one head and shoulders digital photograph of the applicant in JPG format of acceptable quality for identification and taken within six months prior to submission and submitted by e-mail to PPSB/ASLBfirstname.lastname@example.org or by compact disc;
(3) for residents of North Carolina statements of the results of a statewide criminal history records search for the preceding 48 months conducted by an Administrative Offices of the Courts' approved firm that conducts criminal history searches and bases its search on the criminal history database maintained by the North Carolina Administrative Offices of the Courts;
(4) for out-of-state residents, statements of the results of a statewide criminal history records search for the past 48 months conducted by a Board approved company under contract with, or appointed by, the Board to conduct criminal history search which bases its searches on the criminal history database maintained by the state of residence; and
(5) the registration fee required by 12 NCAC 11 .0302.
(b) The employer of an applicant who is currently registered with another alarm business shall complete an application form provided by the Board. This form shall be accompanied by the applicant's multiple registration fee.
(c) The employer of each applicant for registration shall retain a copy of the applicant's application in the individual applicant's personnel file in the employer's office.
(d) The employer of each applicant for registration shall complete and submit to the Board a certification of the background and criminal record check of every applicant signed by the licensee or qualifying agent. A copy of this certification shall be retained in the individual applicant's personnel file in the employer's office.(Authority G.S. 74D-5; 74D-8; Temporary Rule Eff. January 9, 1984 for a Period of 120 Days to Expire on May 7, 1984; Eff. May 1, 1984; Amended Eff. December 1, 2012; January 1, 2007; July 1, 1993; March 1, 1993; September 1, 1990; November 1, 1988.)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.