08 .0802 - CATEGORIES
08 .0802. CATEGORIES
(a) Applications shall be separated into categories for assignment of priority points.
(b) Separate priorities will be established within each of the following categories:
(1) county has plan which has not been initiated;
(2) county has initiated its plan and prepared base maps;
(3) county has initiated its plan and prepared cadastral maps;
(4) county has initiated its plan and assigned parcel identifiers;
(5) county has initiated its plan and implemented an automated system.(Authority G.S. 102-15; 102-17; 143-345.6; Eff. February 27, 1979; Transferred from T01.21 effective August 25, 1986.)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.