75-03-25-07 - Duties of the volunteer ombudsman
75-03-25-07. Duties of the volunteer ombudsman
The volunteer ombudsman shall:
1. Provide ombudsman services to protect the health, safety, welfare, and rights of a long-term care resident;
2. Be present at the ombudsman's assigned facility on a regular basis;
3. Maintain confidentiality in all ombudsman activities;
4. Receive and report concerns, issues, and complaints to the local ombudsman; and
5. Assist the local ombudsman with assessment, complaint resolution, and follow-up activities.(Effective March 1, 1997. Amended by Administrative Rules Supplement 2016-360, April 2016, effective April 1, 2016.)
General Authority: NDCC 50-10.1-03(8); 42 U.S.C. 3011, et seq.
Law Implemented: NDCC 50-10.1-03(8)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.