75-03-25-09 - Reasonable access to long-term care facility, residents, and records
75-03-25-09. Reasonable access to long-term care facility, residents, and records
The division of aging services of the department shall ensure that the state, local, and volunteer ombudsmen have reasonable access to:
1. A long-term care facility and a long-term care resident;
2. Review a long-term care resident's social and medical records, as provided under subsection 2 of North Dakota Century Code section 50-10.1-04;
3. Review a long-term care resident's medical record if a court orders disclosure;
4. Open administrative records, policies, and documents of a long-term care facility; and
5. State licensure and certification records regarding long-term care facilities.(Effective March 1, 1997. Amended by Administrative Rules Supplement 2016-360, April 2016, effective April 1, 2016.)
General Authority: NDCC 50-10.1-03(8); 42 U.S.C. 3011, et seq.
Law Implemented: NDCC 50-10.1-03(8)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.