CHAPTER 3745-89 - Laboratory Approval (Sec. 3745-89-01 to Sec. 3745-89-12)
- Sec. 3745-89-01 - Laboratory certification definitions
- Sec. 3745-89-02 - Analyses requiring laboratory certification
- Sec. 3745-89-03 - Procedure for laboratory certification
- Sec. 3745-89-04 - Renewal of laboratory certification
- Sec. 3745-89-05 - Maintenance of a laboratory certification
- Sec. 3745-89-06 - Director's actions for laboratory certification
- Sec. 3745-89-07 - Laboratory certificate property of state; display
- Sec. 3745-89-08 - Analysis and Reporting
- Sec. 3745-89-09 - Interim authorization for plant control tests or MMO-MUG (SM 9223 B) test
- Sec. 3745-89-10 - Interim authorization for new contaminants and new methods
- Sec. 3745-89-11 - Certified laboratories for the "Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule"
- Sec. 3745-89-12 - Alternate acceptance of laboratory certification
The following state regulations pages link to this page.