CHAPTER 3746-9 - Appeal from an Adjudication Hearing (Sec. 3746-9-01 to Sec. 3746-9-05)
- Sec. 3746-9-01 - Requisites of appeals from adjudication hearings
- Sec. 3746-9-02 - Admission of newly discovered evidence
- Sec. 3746-9-03 - Commission may require production of witnesses and documents
- Sec. 3746-9-04 - Briefs relating to additional evidence. [Rescinded]
- Sec. 3746-9-05 - Commission may require production of witnesses and documents. [Rescinded]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.