Chapter 102-1 - Definitions and Operating Procedures
- § 102-1-01 - Definitions
- § 102-1-02 - Jurisdiction
- § 102-1-03 - Commission and staff
- § 102-1-04 - Notice procedure for rule-making
- § 102-1-05 - Commission meetings; notice of meetings
- § 102-1-06 - Officers and committees
- § 102-1-07 - Personal Information records
- § 102-1-08 - Definitions
- § 102-1-09 - Procedures for accessing confidential personal information
- § 102-1-10 - Valid reasons for accessing confidential person information
- § 102-1-11 - Confidentiality statutes
- § 102-1-12 - Restricting and logging access to confidential personal information in computerized personal information systems
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.