Chapter 107-2 - Accessing Confidential Personal Information
- § 107-2-01 - Definitions for accessing confidential personal information
- § 107-2-02 - Procedures for accessing confidential personal information
- § 107-2-03 - Valid reasons for accessing confidential person information
- § 107-2-04 - Confidentiality statutes and rules
- § 107-2-05 - Restricting and logging access to confidential personal information in computerized personal information systems
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.