Chapter 109:4-1 - General Provisions
- § 109:4-1-01 - Statutory authority for promulgation
- § 109:4-1-02 - Purpose of the office of the Ohio attorney general, consumer protection section
- § 109:4-1-03 - Objectives of the office of the Ohio attorney general, consumer protection section
- § 109:4-1-04 - Amendment to this chapter
- § 109:4-1-05 - Organization of the office of the Ohio attorney general, consumer protection section
- § 109:4-1-06 - Submission of complaints
- § 109:4-1-07 - Obtaining information
- § 109:4-1-08 - Petitions requesting the adoption, amendment, or repeal of rules
- § 109:4-1-09 - Making submissions and requests
- § 109:4-1-10 - Description of forms
- § 109:4-1-12 - Notice of public meetings
- § 109:4-1-13 - Severability
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.