Chapter 109:4-4 - Dispute Resolution Programs for Settlement of New Motor Vehicle Warranty Disputes
- § 109:4-4-01 - Authority, construction and purposes of rules; severability; and definitions
- § 109:4-4-02 - Option to establish informal dispute settlement boards
- § 109:4-4-03 - Duties of warrantor
- § 109:4-4-04 - Minimum requirements of the board
- § 109:4-4-05 - Repair orders for new motor vehicles services or repairs
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.