Chapter 3701-61 - Nursing Home Residents' Rights on Transfer or Discharge; Employee Background Checks
- § 3701-61-01 - Definitions
- § 3701-61-02 - Right to challenge transfer or discharge
- § 3701-61-03 - Notice and hearing request requirements
- § 3701-61-04 - Written decision, impartial hearing and appeal
- § 3701-61-05 - Transfer and discharge responsibilities of the home
- § 3701-61-06 - Complaint investigations; adjudications; penalties
- § 3701-61-07 - Criminal records check; personal character standards: homes and adult day care programs
- § 3701-61-08 - Room changes
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.