Chapter 3745-500 - Administration
- § 3745-500-01 - General administration - applicability
- § 3745-500-02 - General administration- definitions
- § 3745-500-03 - Incorporation by reference
- § 3745-500-35 - Relationships among authorizing documents, rules, and the authority of the director and board of health
- § 3745-500-50 - Signatures
- § 3745-500-120 - Procedures for issuing, denying, modifying, transferring, and revoking licenses and permits to install
- § 3745-500-130 - Retention and distribution of authorizing documents - procedures for approved boards of health and Ohio EPA
- § 3745-500-150 - Alteration to a solid waste permit to install
- § 3745-500-210 - Variances for solid waste facilities
- § 3745-500-220 - Exemptions from solid waste requirements
- § 3745-500-330 - Termination of a permit to install issued under Chapter 3734. of the Revised Code
- § 3745-500-350 - Causes for revoking a permit to install issued under Chapter 3734. of the Revised Code
- § 3745-500-360 - Administrative change to a permit to install
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.