Chapter 4123-15 - Code of Ethics
- § 4123-15-01 - Code of ethics, title and rules covering
- § 4123-15-02 - Policy
- § 4123-15-03 - Standards of conduct
- § 4123-15-04 - Posting, distribution and employee acknowledgement and receipt
- § 4123-15-05 - Purpose: eliminating outside influence; producing impartiality in handling of claims and employer risk accounts and avoiding favoritism
- § 4123-15-06 - Furnishing employees' code of ethics and rules on improper influence to representatives
- § 4123-15-07 - Representatives' responsibility relative to employees' code of ethics
- § 4123-15-08 - Remedial action against persons exercising improper influence and engaging in favoritism
- § 4123-15-09 - Prohibition against unnecessary claim file possession
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.