Chapter 4715-11 - Qualified Personnel
- § 4715-11-01 - Dentists may supervise dental auxiliaries, basic qualified personnel, certified assistants, expanded function dental auxiliary
- § 4715-11-02 - Basic qualified personnel; functions
- § 4715-11-02.1 - Monitoring nitrous oxide-oxygen (N2O-O2) minimal sedation; education, training and examination required
- § 4715-11-03 - Certified assistant; functions; education, training and supervision requirements
- § 4715-11-03.1 - Coronal polishing certification
- § 4715-11-03.2 - Certified assistant; practice when the dentist is not physically present
- § 4715-11-04 - Expanded function dental auxiliaries; functions
- § 4715-11-04.1 - Application for registration as expanded function dental auxiliary; requirements; renewal; exemptions
- § 4715-11-04.2 - Education or training necessary to register as an expanded function dental auxiliary
- § 4715-11-04.3 - Examination of applicants
- § 4715-11-04.4 - Expanded function dental auxiliary; practice when the dentist is not physically present
- § 4715-11-05 - Non-dental licensed healthcare provider; supervision
- § 4715-11-06 - Non-delegable dental tasks and/or procedures
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.