Chapter 4733-9 - Qualifications for Registration by Examination, Experience, or Education
- § 4733-9-01 - Experience and examinations
- § 4733-9-02 - Acceptable engineering experience defined
- § 4733-9-04 - Examinations and minimum grades and intern certificates
- § 4733-9-05 - Compliance with examination policies and procedures
- § 4733-9-06 - Noncompliant conduct in association with examinations
- § 4733-9-07 - Consequences of noncompliant conduct with examination policies and procedures
- § 4733-9-08 - Comity applications for noncompliant examinees
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.