Chapter 4734-5 - Chiropractic Program Standards and Requirements
- § 4734-5-01 - Board approved doctor of chiropractic degree programs
- § 4734-5-02 - Board relationship with the council on chiropractic education
- § 4734-5-03 - Site visitation procedures
- § 4734-5-04 - Initial approval of doctor of chiropractic degree programs
- § 4734-5-05 - Renewing approval of chiropractic educational institution or programs. [Rescinded]
- § 4734-5-06 - Revocation of approval of a doctor of chiropractic degree program
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.