Chapter 4775-2 - Registration and Certification of Motor Vehicle Collision Repair; Operators
- § 4775-2-01 - Information to accompany application for "motor vehicle repair registration"
- § 4775-2-02 - Content of application for "motor vehicle repair registration certificate"
- § 4775-2-03 - Changes in information or data required by board for issuance of registration certificate
- § 4775-2-04 - Nature of and length of time records will be maintained
- § 4775-2-05 - [Rescinded] Temporary "motor vehicle collision repair registration certificate"
- § 4775-2-06 - [Rescinded] Good faith effort by applicant for "temporary motor vehicle repair registration certificate"
- § 4775-2-07 - Substantial compliance with board's registration requirements
- § 4775-2-08 - Method of instituting complaints
- § 4775-2-09 - Board's suspension of or refusal to issue or renew registration certificate; automatic suspension of registration certificate
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.