Chapter 4901:1-3 - Attachments to Utility Equipment or Rights of Way
- § 4901:1-3-01 - Definitions
- § 4901:1-3-02 - Purpose and scope
- § 4901:1-3-03 - Access to poles, ducts, conduits, and rights-of-way
- § 4901:1-3-04 - Rates, terms, and conditions for poles, ducts, and conduits
- § 4901:1-3-05 - Complaints
- § 4901:1-3-06 - Mediation and arbitration of agreements
- § 4901:1-3-08 - Construction and maintenance standard. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:1-3-09 - Excess construction charges applicable to certain line extensions of the telephone companies. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:1-3-11 - Filing of reports by telephone companies subject to the federal communications commission. [Rescinded]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.